Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney
Emphasizing Juvenile Law & Victims Rights
Ms. Walsh was a prosecutor with the Orange County District Attorney’s Office for 9 years. During that time, amongst other assignments, she served as a Juvenile Prosecutor at the Lamoreaux Justice Center in the City of Orange and as a Domestic Violence & Child Abuse Prosecutor.
- Ms. Walsh is a successful Juvenile Attorney who has handled thousands of juvenile cases. As a former juvenile prosecutor, she knows the ins and outs of Juvenile Court. Most attorneys concentrate on Adult Crime, and are out of their element when it comes to juvenile law because there are different rules and procedures. Few attorneys focus their practice on juvenile law. Ms. Walsh wants to get your child a second chance.
- Ms. Walsh has tried approximately 85 trials in felony and misdemeanor matters including: Attempted Murder, Aggravated Mayhem, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Domestic Violence, Rape, Possession of Drugs and Drug Sales, Drunk Driving, Petty Theft, Resisting Arrest and a variety of other juvenile misdemeanor and juvenile felony matters.
- As a former prosecutor, Ms. Walsh handled thousands of victim cases, and knows how hard it is being a victim of a crime and dealing with the Judicial System and the entire process. Ms. Walsh wants to help you through the system.
- Her knowledge and familiarity with the District Attorney’s Office and the Judges whom she’s appeared in front of and developed a rapport, gives her clients a distinct advantage with their cases- whether it comes to negotiating great results or taking the case to trial in front of a judge or jury.
- Ms. Walsh knows how the police and prosecutors investigate and compile a case against you. She knows you do not want to go to jail, or your child to have a criminal record. She now uses all of these skills, connections and tenacity to defend individuals being investigated and charged with a crime
- Ms. Walsh is expert at obtaining Restraining and Protective Orders which can protect victim's and families.